2010年1月21日星期四

Yao is a very-a long recovery

Out for the season with a leg injury, Yao Ming has recently spent a month in China to attend the Shanghai Sharks, a team he bought in financial difficulties of the Chinese Basketball Association.
Yao hired former guard for the Oklahoma Section of Foreign Affairs John Lucas III, played with the Houston Rockets and former player Garrett Siler, to help rebuild the sharks. Yao played for the Sharks in 1997-2002, before the NBA.

I met almost every day for the start of the season, Yao said recently. I speak as a coach and manager. Its difficult. When Ima Player, play on the ground is hard. But the owner of the team is another story.

Yao is a very-a, long recovery. He last summer after suffering a broken left leg in May 8 playoff game against the Lakers.

The damage raised concerns, especially in China, the 7-foot-6, six-time All-Stars career was in jeopardy. It is then placed in a smaller, removable boot and do some light walking 15 minutes on a treadmill sure that Yao plays in the upcoming season.

My weight is up and down, but (my disposal) are not, said Yao. I try not to focus only on restoring the center each day. I try to do a little more, read more, hear more music.'m Trying more to have time to strengthen my mind.

没有评论:

发表评论